Tuesday, December 20, 2005

big respescx La.Dee.Dred/Yeshemebet

How wonderful. I just heard from Sis La.Dee.Dred/Yeshemebet
so i am so happy to post this sharing of positivity
===============================================

What a beautiful gift, indeed, to give the Reggae Lovers All Over The World. Way Cool!!! JAH!!!

I would love to post with you.

"Jah Say If My People That Are Called By My Name, Would Humble Their Self's & Pray, Seek My Face and Turn From Their Wicked Ways, Then Will I Hear From Heaven and Heal Their Land"...........That's only true combination to WORLD PEACE.
So let the "Healing Begin" and let it begin with me!!!

Peace Onto All Mankind......."JOY TO THE WORLD".

May Jah, ever Bless your ministry "ARKBAND"


Humble Servant,
La.Dee.Dred/Yeshemebet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home